11.02.2007

IDLE AS A PAINTED SHIP UPON A PAINTED OCEAN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tati pointed out this rad robert wyatt song (thank you). her & dave & karen bought me drinks last night. b.day recap: i had got a sufjan bqe ticket & my boss was happy for me & said to go grab it & so i rolled up my pant leg and headed for the door, but ran into the nice cupcake man who was there to deliver me a million babycakes. wow, it was amazing. my co-workers & i stopped everything and ate cupcakes. i ate four. then i went & got the ticket from this lady off craigslist & a few hours later lost the ticket whilst riding my bike to the subway & so quickly met dave & tati & karen & drank fast to forget.

above is an old picture of jill & i in 2001 that
meg took on her nickelodeon camera. we are at a favorite spot in bodega bay. the big bell in the middle was blessed by john paul. went here often to kill time with friends. it was fun to forage for sticks & ring the bells.

p.s. if you are new to your macbook & want the song link above in your itunes, hold down cntrl & click, save link as to your desktop & drag it into your itunes.

1 comment:

{ M E G } said...

holy crap.....im sorry brother