8.10.2009








dropped off my bed at the new place today. it is beautiful. my room is not comparable in size to the manhattan spot. the closet was though. there's a fire place, back yard & very kind roomies (pictured above with karen who i'm going to miss more than anything in nyc). we drank beers at outerlands and looked at the show up at mollusk. my first time into sf as home for the foreseeable. felt crazy and like i left nyc a bit too soon. feeling blessed to have such a nice landing though.

6 comments:

P.M said...

Straight offa' the boat and to an art show...

That's my boy.

It's gonna be weird seeing updates for shit I can't go to.

We'll be visiting soon. Promise.

Anonymous said...

YOU"RE BAAAAACK!!! Love all the roadtrip photos! Can't wait to see you... sometime this week? -bridget

{ M E G } said...

holler?

Ashley said...

welcome back adam! Looks like you had an epic road trip and made your first stop a good one. Hope to see you soon.

muchtoomuch said...

glad your falling into such awesome digs,
the new roomies rule!
i'll miss you a ton:(

oshareneko said...

Welcome back homie! Lemme know your new snail mail so I can send you new stuff.