2.02.2009

YOU'RE THE ONLY TEN I SEE

after work friday we took a subway, train, tram & car to mcminnville, tennessee.





my first waffle house. they offered me an application. played records. ate eggs.



met a dog here that took us for a walk in the woods. then we foraged for beer.



michelle took some great shots of them playing but this bow is my favorite.







didn't mean to end up with the set list. david didn't want it & i was standing there. "i'll take it." million more photos here & here. none can capture the amount of candy we ate or the number of stray dogs we saw. thank you michelle! thank you tom! thank you jay for putting silver jews on a mix tape for me long ago. thank you you for looking at this.

5 comments:

jay howell said...

So epic.
I fully fanned out on him when they played in S.F last time.
I shook his hand and now I am invincible.

P.M said...

SO FUCKING JEALOUS!

I love DB so much it hurts.

Carter Donnell said...

Thank you Adam for disappearing one friday afternoon for me to worry about you since I haven't seen you in like 3 weeks

Anonymous said...

your life is amazing. i can't believe you drunk dialed me from a forest in tennessee.

oshareneko said...

drunk dailed from a forest- that is pretty special.